Friday 24 February 2012

Swimming

When I am not at work or trying to sleep or crying into my own hands forcing the bad ideas to stop, I go swimming in the municipal swimming pool.


Swimming is the best thing in the world because you can pretend you're a happy dolphin....




....or predatory shark....



Swimming is also the best thing in the world because it makes you feel weightless. Even fat people can go swimming with limited risk to their shattered and crumbling fat people bones.



Although their arteries are still clogged up so they need to take it easy. (Some people I know are horrible to the fat, but I'm not. Their lives are already terrible from being fat, so why would I try to make it worse?)  

Anyway, I think the absolute best thing about swimming (if I had to be pinned down to just one thing) is being able to go to the toilet just whenever you want!


No comments:

Post a Comment