Wednesday 22 February 2012

Be my work friend.

Every day I have to go to an office to work. This is what normal people do to earn money. I am trying very hard to be normal, even though I made an Excel table about what I think and what my colleagues Lou and Dave think and the results show that I am probably not normal:



Every day in the office I see a man who works on the same floor as me. (The second floor). His name is Peter (I think):



He never says hello to me and doesn't even make eye contact. I wonder if it is because he is sad or if he has met so many different types of people that he thinks he has nothing new to learn. Or maybe he's just shy. Whatever the reason, even when I look in his direction and wave he ignores me.


Even when I get really close and make my body take up as much space as possible to radiate presence and I am shouting (but only in my mind) he still ignores me.


He is just really good at ignoring me.




This started to upset me so I asked my psychoanalyst Raymond what to do about Peter (I think) ignoring me. My psychoanalyst Raymond said: MJ, you seem to have a real monkey on your back about Peter. Why do you think this is blah blah blah.....

It was at that point that I knew what to do:





Peter (I was correct) does not ignore me any more.

Thank you Raymond. You are the best psychoanalyst ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment